310g self-rising flour, extra for dusting
600g FAGE Total 0%, 2%, or 5%, at room temperature
1 teaspoon salt
110ml extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon Za’atar seasoning
30g fresh parsley, chopped
20g Parmigiano cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, Greek yogurt, and salt until well combined.
- Dust flour onto a clean surface and knead the dough until smooth and pliable.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces. Cover each dough with a damp paper towel while you work on each piece.
- Roll each piece out into 10-inch strips and tie each strip into a knot. Tuck any ends underneath the knots. Repeat with the remaining strips.
- Spread the knots evenly on the baking sheet, leaving room on each side of the knots.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic powder, Za’atar seasoning, parsley, and Parmigiano. Generously brush the oil mixture on each knot.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with extra Za’atar oil or with your favorite dipping sauce.