300g mango chunks
350ml mango juice
250g FAGE Total yoghurt
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons agave
Fresh mango, cut into small chunks for topping (optional)
Chilli lime seasoning:
1 tbsp chilli powder 100% chili powder
1 tsp lime zest approximately 1/2 lime. Use more to taste.
½ tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp ground coriander
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp sugar
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper powder optional
100g Apricot jam, mango jam or peach jam
1 tsp chilli powder
50ml Lime juice
- To make the chilli lime seasoning, combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- Using a small plate, pour a small amount of chilli lime seasoning
- In a blender, puree mango, nectar, yogurt, lime juice, and agave until smooth.
- To make homemade chamoy, simply place all the ingredients in a blender or mini food processor and blend until smooth. Done! For a lighter consistency, simply add water.
- Add a small amount of chamoy to the bottom of the glass and then add the mango smoothie. Alternate the chamoy and mango until you reach the top and garnish fresh mango chunks and with a tamarind straw (optional).