240g all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
100g granulated sugar
100g brown sugar
3 ripe bananas, mashed
280g FAGE Total 0%, 2%, or 5%
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add bananas, yogurt, egg, and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and scoop batter into the lined muffin tin, filling each well to about ¾ full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean.
- Cool for about 5 minutes before serving.