400g baby potato (about 2 inches / 5 cm in size), washed
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
280g FAGE Total yoghurt
170g bacon, cooked and chopped
3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Line a parchment sheet on a baking tray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, coat the potatoes with olive oil, and garlic salt and spread onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and flip the potatoes around with tongs or a spatula. Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until a fork can easily pierce through the potato.
- Remove from heat and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut small wedges out of the tops of each potato and top with Greek yoghurt, bacon, and chives.