3 kiwis, peeled
75 g FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%
2 tablespoons sugar, or agave
1 tablespoon of milk, or water
80 g chocolate chips, melted
- Line a baking tray with wax, or parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice each kiwi into 3 equal round slices.
- Insert a popsicle stick halfway into each kiwi slice.
- Place onto the baking tray and freeze for 3 hours, or until the kiwi is completely frozen.
- While the kiwi is freezing, mix yogurt, sugar, and milk in a small bowl.
- Remove kiwi pops one by one and dip into the yogurt mixture, sprinkle with your topping of choice, or drizzle with melted chocolate and place back onto the baking tray. Repeat until all kiwi pops are covered with yogurt mixture.
- Place back into the freezer and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.