125 g FAGE Total 5% yoghurt, FAGE Total 2% yoghurt, FAGE Total 0% yoghurt
300 g of chicken breast
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 red onion
100 g red beans
1/2 red chilli pepper
1 piece of garlic
150 g grated cheddar
200 ml olive oil
1 tablespoon of hot spices, pepper and salt
150 g FAGE Total 5% yoghurt, FAGE Total 2% yoghurt, FAGE Total 0% yoghurt
1 lime, juice and zest
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the vegetables into equal sized pieces. In a large frying pan, heat 100 ml of olive oil and fry the red onion, chopped garlic and chilli pepper.
- Add the peppers, courgette cubes, thyme and rosemary to the pan and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes. Add the tomato (cut into cubes), yoghurt and beans. Leave to cook on a low heat for another 10 minutes
- Heat the oil in a large wok-style pan and cook the chicken, cut into cubes, over a medium/high heat for 6 minutes until golden brown. Season with mix of hot spices, pepper and salt.
- Fill the tacos with the vegetable mixture, the chicken and top with the cheddar cheese. Arrange them on a baking sheet and heat them in the oven for 5 minutes.
- For the dressing, in a small bowl mix the yoghurt, the lime juice and zest and the black pepper.
- Once the tacos are ready, decorate as desired with the yoghurt sauce.