380g farro, cooked
1 package super firm tofu, cut into cubes
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon garlic powder
3 tablespoons oil, divided
3 tablespoon corn starch
4 baby bok choy, washed and cut into quarters
40g red cabbage, shredded
50g carrots, shredded
FAGE Total 0%, 5%
- Cook farro per package directions. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, add tofu, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, and garlic powder and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a large frying pan and heat at medium-high heat.
- Drain tofu and coat in cornstarch. Add tofu to the pan and sear each side. Repeat until all pieces are fried.
- In the same pan, add remaining oil and quickly sauté baby bok choy until the leaves start wilting.
- Place equal quantity of farro in each bowl. Top with tofu, bok choy, cabbage, carrots, yogurt, and za’atar. Serve immediately